Saturday, November 20, 2010

Who's Who in Israel Delegitimization

I am starting a series of polls in order to understand what my readers think about various issues. This inaugural poll (to your right) asks you to choose whom among a short list of notables has had the most influence on delegitimizing Israel within mainstream public opinion. I picked very well known names that I believe have an international audience, but I know there are others. I would very much like your help in either editing this list or adding to it, so please write your suggestions -- and why -- in the comments section below and I will post a revised version next week.

4 comments:

  1. Carter brings to the table the power of an ex president.

    Dym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some beauty contest: a totalitarian fascist, a paid lobbyist, a racist, 2 booksellers, a holocaust denier and a dead guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dead guy is responsible for spreading hatred of Israel through the entire academic establishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with anonymous but Said wouldn't have acquired that kind of influence if he had not been endorsed and promoted by Chomskey.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so kindly keep it clean and respectful. All racisms -- including anti-Muslim hate speech -- will be denied a place here, as well as terms like Nazi used to designate anyone other than an actual living or past member of a Nazi or neo-Nazi organization.